martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

Dialogue..!! between Carla and Lus...

Hi people.. This is a dialogue about Unit 10.. And It's about "Your health"...

Let's start :).....

Lus: alo!!!

Carla: Lus?? Hi…. It’s Carla…

Lus: Carla oh my gosh I’ve been waiting for you to go to the party almost one hour.. Where are you??

Carla: Oh I’m so sorry Lus, I couldn’t call you earlier…I had little problem so now I can’t go there…

Lus: oohh nooo really?? That’s a shame..

Carla: Yeah… Sorry… I have a very very bad allergy…

Lus: oh that’s a really bad new…But well Don’t go out of your house.. Tell your mom to buy some cream to calm the itch… and I hope you get better, I’ve got to go, I’ll call you tomorrow..Bye bye … Take care…

Carla: Thanks for your recommendations Lus… Bye… Enjoy this night… Loveya

Thanks for your attention.. If you want to... You can leave some comments.. Love.. Lus (K)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario